Tickmill Uk Ltd is an online Forex broker platform that was founded in 2014 but started its services professionally in 2015. It is currently one of the top notch Forex trading platforms in the world.
Trading on Tickmill
To start trading on Tickmill is simple, all you have to do is to create a live account with them, make a deposit and start trading. Tickmill uses the Metatrader 4 software for its trading platform and you can first open a Demo account to do some practice before going into live rrading. The minimum trading deposit for starters is $25.
Tickmill allows 2 main account types upon startup which are;
- Classic Account: $25 trading deposit is needed.
- Pro Account: The same as above but with some extra features like the VIP account.
Both accounts are good for starters.
The other account types are;
- VIP Account: This account is for members with up to $50,000 balance, it is mostly for established and very active traders
- Professional Clients: With this account you are bound to enjoy unique benefits but the size of your financial portfolio must be up to or more than #500,000. As the name implies it is for professional clients who have been verified by Tickmill.
- Islamic Account: This is more of a religious account and it goes in accordance with the sharia law of the Islam. This account is almost the same with the classic and pro account except from the fact that there is no swap which is against the Islamic faith.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Tickmill has a Zero fees policy which is at the advantage of users, there are no fees associated with making a deposit or withdrawal. If there is any transaction fee charged with the platform you are using to deposit or withdraw, be assured that Tickmill will take full care of it and you shall receive you money in full.
Deposit and Withdrawal Platforms on Tickmill includes:
- Bank Transfer (Barclay’s Bank)
- Debit Card: Visa or Mastercard
- Qiwi Wallet
The minimum/maximum deposit and withdrawal amount varies depending on the platform you are using. Deposit is instant, however in some cases may take hours or even up to a day. Withdrawal takes up to a day to be completed.
When talking of online trading, security is one of the major things to consider to avoid loss of funds. Tickmill has authorization from Uk’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and they are in charge of all security measures.
You can contact Tickmill through their Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get a reply before 24 hours or Telephone with these helplines +852 5808 2921 +65 3163 0958
Tickmill is a good option for Nigerians interested in Forex trading because of its amazing features and Trading pattern. However, I still think that there are better Forex Trading platforms that Nigerians can use.