What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a service that allows you to pay and get paid globally. Payoneer was founded in 2005 and is currently based in New York. It has an almost 100% success rate in global transactions, and the like. It enables you to easily get paid globally as you do locally.
What Can I do with Payoneer?
If you open a Payoneer account, as a Nigerian, it will give you the ability to receive money from international-based clients while here in Nigeria. Payoneer is best described as a simple and cost-effective payment solution.
With a Payoneer account as a Nigerian, you will get access to a Payoneer MasterCard here in Nigeria for online payments, and also a virtual USA bank account for receiving payment. It is important to note that your Payoneer MasterCard can be used to withdraw your Payoneer funds via ATMs across Nigeria and even globally. Your card can also be recharged via Payoneer Exchangers right in Nigeria. A very reputable Payoneer exchanger in Nigeria is www.mytopexchange.com. You can easily make deposit and withdrawals to your Payoneer account by visiting their website. You can contact them on 08144333114 or WhatsApp 08065167701.
What Benefits Do I get From Opening a Payoneer Account?
- Your IP address does not have to be changed from that of a Nigerian to another, because you can now operate a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- Creation of a Payoneer account in Nigeria is without charges i.e. free of charge.
- You do not need to hide your identity by using fake registry information, or the use of VPN, while registering for a Payoneer account in Nigeria. Your real information can be used, as it does not affect your registration.
- An accumulative payment of $1000 will fetch you a $25 bonus from Payoneer. It does not have to be a one-payment. As you continue to receive payment gradually, it accumulates; and once the total amount of payments you have received in your Nigerian Payoneer account reaches $1000, you get your $25
- You can obtain a debit card from Payoneer and also open a virtual USA bank account to receive payments easily from both Western and European countries.
- One interesting benefit is that you can get paid on popular freelancing sites like Fiverr through your Payoneer account, even in Nigeria.
- You can use your Payoneer debit card to withdraw your funds from any ATM.
- An approved sign up automatically earns you $25!
How to Apply for a Payoneer Account in Nigeria
Now that you have seen how cool the benefits are to own a Payoneer account, you are undoubtedly interested in owning one. Be aware, however, that the following have to be available before you can securely open a Payoneer account:
- Accessible email address
- Home address (or postal address) for the delivery of your MasterCard
- Valid means of identification as a Nigerian e.g. Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID Card, Voter’s Card, etc. These may need to be scanned and saved on your phone or computer system in case of any event. You should also have them at hand while registering.
To open a Payoneer Account….
- Go to http://payoneer.com/register/ and start the sign up process.
- Click on Sign Up and Earn $25.
- Fill in your name, address and other information as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.
- Set password, Secret Question and Answer, and select your ID type. Provide the details of the ID as required.
- Provide your bank account details if required. Payoneer will ask for your bank’s SWIFT code. You can request this from the bank or simply search Google or any other search engine for your bank’s SWIFT code.
- Once your information has been submitted, wait for an approval from Payoneer. Once approved, you can fund your account. However, note that you must have up to $30 in your account before you can request for a Payoneer MasterCard to be sent to you in Nigeria.
That was easy, wasn’t it? Well-done!