Turning your online earnings into the local currency (Nigerian Naira) used here in Nigeria can really pose to be a difficult problem for many people. Most online workers, digital marketers, internet marketers, bloggers, webmasters and affiliate marketers find it hard to receive their earnings made from their various businesses because the earnings are in foreign domination. Money made in foreign domination refers to money made in another currency which is different from the one you use locally in your own country. For example, if you are in Nigeria and your online earnings is in hard currency or foreign domination, the currency in which you earnings are made should be different from what you use in Nigeria (Naira), foreign domination currency in Nigeria include the Chinese Renminbi, Japanese Yen, US Dollar($), British Pounds e.t.c.
How do you convert your hard earned online earnings into Naira. Yes, there is a way out. In this article, I will teach you on the various ways by which you can easily convert, exchange and withdraw your online earnings into the local currency here in Nigeria (Naira).
1. Domiciliary Account: A domiciliary account allows an account holder to receive earnings and payments in foreign currency. If you are a businessman in Nigeria who is into international business, there is need for you to have a domiciliary account with your bank so that you can receive payments in foreign currency. Most banks and financial institutions in Nigeria open domiciliary accounts for their various customers to receive their payments and earnings in Euro, Pounds Sterling or US Dollars. Most Bloggers who use different advertising programs on their blog such as Google Adsense, PropellerAds, Infolinks etc make use of domiciliary account to receive their earnings here in Nigeria. After receiving the earnings, you either save it or sell it at Bureau De Change to receive your earnings in Naira at the current exchange rate.
2. Paypal: Paypal is an American company that allows people to send and receive money electronically. With paypal, you don’t need to have the cash at hand, all you need is a Paypal account. Presently, in Nigeria, you cannot withdraw your Paypal earnings, but the good things is that if you have an active paypal account, you can use it to receive earnings and payments and also sell to people. Since paypal is an international payment solution company, a lot of account holders need funds to purchase one thing or the other online. You can have some money in your paypal account or wallet and sell to people at any rate of your choice. That is how to convert your Paypal earnings into Naira.
3. Skrill: Just like paypal, skrill is an online business solution company that allows you to pay for goods and services online, send money and receive money from anywhere in the world. Skrill allows for money transfers to be made on the internet. All you need is an email address to get started. When you have a skrill wallet, you can withdraw it to your domiciliary account, exchange the funds and sell it or exchange it for goods online. That is how to convert your online earnings to Naira.
4. Payoneer: Payonner is another unique way of recieving your earnings in Nigeria. With payoneer, your online earnings made from cryptocurrencies, affiliate marketing, networking or blogging can be received here in Nigeria and converted into Naira. All you need there is an email address, sign up and fill your information, after that, a mail will be sent to you. When everything is set, you will receive an ATM card with which you can use to send and receive payments in Nigeria.
5. Neteller: A sister company to Skrill. Neteller is another payment system that is utilize by most Nigerians who do international business. You can use Neteller to send and receive money instantly. Most people that earn money on Neteller are into online forex trading, sports betting, binary options, casino and other businesses. Money in your Neteller account can be easily converted to Naira by withdrawing the funds to your domiciliary account in Nigeria. You can also sell your Neteller funds to reputable e-currency exchangers who would buy from you and pay you in Naira.
6. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies: This is the most popular and fastest growing way of receiving online payments in Nigeria. No matter the nature of job or business you are into, you can chose to get paid in bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies. Once you receive payment to your cryptocurrency wallet, there are hundreds of exchangers that would gladly buy your coins from you and pay you in Naira.