Hfmarkets is a forex broker globally known as Hot Forex. It was established in 2010 in Cyprus, Saint Vincent & Grenadine as a forex broker that offers a trading platform for forex traders to use different trading tools and software to trade in the foreign exchange market. In this article, you will find out all you should know about this forex broker known as Hot Forex.
HotForex is based in Cyprus, it is registered under the name “HF Markets”. Hfmarkets is regulated with the License number (183/12) by the CySEC. Apart from being a forex broker, Hfmarkets enables cryptocurrencies such as litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin, ripple and dashcoin.
Over the years, Hot Forex has kept its word in the area of delivering quality services to their clients. One of the factors that discourage people from going into forex is because of the numerous frauds and scams which are heard in the forex market. A lot of forex brokers make a lot of promises about bonuses and promotions to their clients but not many forex brokers are able to do what they have professed to their clients. However, HotForex has given its clients what they need to succeed in the foreign exchange market. Hfmarkets has earned a name for itself as a trustful and reliable forex broker by being able to meet the needs and demands of its clients.
Features of HotForex
- Hfmarkets has a multiple forex trading platform as it offers over 7 different trading accounts namely; Micro account, Premium account, VIP account, Fix account, Auto account and HFCopy account.
- It supports the popular Meta Trader 4 platform.
- It doesn’t accept clients from the United States of America (U.S.A) currently.
- Its website is available in 27 different languages of the world.
- Hfmarkets has different ways for funding account.
- Customers funds and deposits are kept safe in segregated accounts which are stored and kept in major international banks.
- It is regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Cyprus
- Nigerians have no issues on paying because they can open accounts in Nigerian Naira (NGN).
- The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) accounts are available on iphone, ipad, android, desktop devices.
- Asides supporting the MT4 platform, Hfmarkets provides it’s clients with the HotForex RapidTrader API.
- The micro account has a minimum account deposit of $5 with a leverage of up to 1:1000.
- The premium account has a minimum account deposit of $500 with a leverage of up to 1:400.
- The Zero trading account has a minimum account deposit of $100 with a leverage of up to 1:200.
- The fixed trading account has a minimum account deposit of $500 with a leverage of up to 1:400.
- The VIP trading account has a minimum account deposit of $20,000 with a leverage of up to 1:300.
- They offer promotions and bonus for certain account open
- The auto trading account has a minimum account deposit of $500 with a leverage of up to 1:400.
HfMarkets Payment Options
Hotforex provides its traders with a lot of options as payment solutions for withdrawal and deposits. Its supported methods include Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Fasapay, Sofort, Skrill, Neteller, Western Union, Trust Pay, UnionPay and BitPay.
HotForex Customer Support
Hfmarkets provides customer support services which are available for 24 hours. Forex traders canc ontact the hfmarkets support team via live chat, contact form on the website, mail and phone call.
They are a regulated company.
They provide MT4 trading platform
They keep customer deposits and funds in a safe account.
They dont accept customers from the United States of America.
Ever since the establishment in 2010, Hotforex has earned itself a strong reputation for itself. We however recommend them for beginners and forex experts to try out their trading platform.