Most times, getting any form of loan in Nigeria from our financial institutions is usually difficult especially when you consider all the documentations and collateral involved. As the saying goes, to get a loan from a bank for instance, you have to prove you don’t actually need the loan on the first place through the type of collateral you provide. Apart from that, the long periods it takes to process the loan itself will make some people lose interest.
Though no one prays for it, sometimes emergency situations do occur, because there will always be an emergency or something that most assuredly will require you to spend unexpectedly when you are down. The many unforeseen circumstances in which we never planned for even though we always save for it, but then the expenses now exceed our savings.
Sometimes you may suffer a job loss, have unexpected home repairs, unplanned and unprepared travels, allowance can finish on the way, salaries delayed indefinitely sometimes, emergency car troubles, medical emergencies, children’s school fees and so on. But there is no need to lose hope. We can always save to prepare for this events, but just when unexpected, we might not be fully prepared for these emergencies.
We may be afraid to borrow from friends, relatives and family for personal reasons, and due to the amount involved, the banks might not be an option at this moment because of their high demands and time frame for loan approval.
However, what if i told you there is a Nigerian financial company that gives loan facilities without collateral within 24hours and with less stress?
Now let me introduce you to Credit Direct Limited.
Credit Direct Limited is a financial service company established in 2007 with its head office in Lagos. It’s main mission is to provide loans to eligible individuals through a verifiable Consumer Payroll system. Currently, the company has branches in 25 states in Nigeria, Abuja inclusive.
It’s main focus is on micro-lending (lending small money in loan facilities to salaried workers, civil servants and Corpers) starting with the flagship service “Sharp Sharp”, which processes and gives loans within 12hours with little documentations required.
TYPE OF LOAN FACILITIES OFFERED AND REQUIREMENTS:
1)EMERGENCY OR PAYDAY LOANS (Sharp Sharp Loans):
This loan is offered mainly to salaried workers and civil servants who need fast loans within few hours without any form of collateral.
Sharp Sharp loan provides the most convenient, quickest and cheapest loan facility with low interest rates and no hidden charges.
– Fast emergency Loans with no collaterals.
– Same day cash disbursement after submission of complete documentation.
– Settlement of loans anytime with no extra charges.
– Loan duration can range from 1-12 months, and 24 months depending on location.
– Disbursement is big direct credit to your bank Account or through Credit Direct Limited Cash Card.
– Insurance cover during the loan period.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET SHARP SHARP LOAN:
– Loan Agreement Form fully completed with passport photo.
– Introduction & Employment/Confirmation letter.
– A Guarantor Submission(s), proof of earnings, proof of residence as well as Post Dated Cheques.
– Valid means of Identification –National ID, Driver’s ID, or International passport.
– For salaried workers: Work ID and Bank Statements or Pay Slips.
2) CASH TO GO LOANS
This loan facility is mainly available for professionals and those who are not in the category listed above. It does not however stop them from getting Sharp Sharp loans. The loan is also collateral free.
– Access to N4.5 million or more.
– A standard repayment plan of 12 months.
– Fast loans with no collaterals.
– Quick and emergency loan facility with no guarantors.
– Does not require opening of account.
– There is Insurance on every collateral free fast Loans.
REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN CASH TO GO LOANS:
– 1 Passport .
– Staff Identity Card.
– Letter of Employment as well as your Last Salary Review Letter.
– Means of Identification ( National ID Card, Driving License, International Passport and Voters card.)
– An up-to-date stamped bank statement (3 months).
– For Current Account holders, you will need your Pension Statement.
– Postdated Cheques to cover the Tenor of the Loan.
– Bank Verification Number.
– An Updated and Signed Direct Debit Mandate.
3) ASSET CARRY GO LOANS:
This loan facility is for those who need commercial or lifestyle assets probably to start a business venture or to upgrade their home(s).This package offers clients distinctive asset financing model to facilitate the endeavor.
This package is also available to public and private enterprises.
– Unique Asset financing model to finance income generating assets,etc.
– Up to 3, 6, 9 and 12 months loan tenors available.
– Asset is ready for pickup within 24 hours of submitting the completed documentation.
– Participants can be private or the public sector.
– Assets Purchase is at Credit Direct Limited accredited vendors.
– Comes with warranties and a continuous after sales service.
REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN ASSET CARRY GO LOANS:
– Completed Loan Agreement Form with passport photo.
– Letter of Introduction.
– Appointment letter.
– Confirmation letter.
– Staff ID card and any other Valid ID.
– Consecutive Payslip and Bank Statement for 3 months.
– Credit Direct Limited Introduction Letter.
4) EMPOWER THE CORP LOANS:
As the name implies, this credit facility is for corp members serving anywhere in Nigeria. This loan facility gives corp members access to unsecured or collateral free loans during the service year. The loan can be used for urgent cash need or as start up capital with no collateral.
– No collateral.
– No guarantors.
– No extra Charges or Fees.
– Seamless online application online. –
– Few documentation.
– Customer validation is done with NYSC.
– Equal repayment throughout the loan facility.
– Free life and Hospitalization Insurance for the duration of the loan.
– 24 hours Turnaround Time.
– For fast loan online processing only.
REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN EMPOWER THE CORP LOAN
– A Photo of corps member’s NYSC ID card.
– A Photo of an attestation letter from SAED.
– A Photo of the Corps member’s full face.
– A Photo of Corps member wearing full NYSC regalia.
– A Photo of valid ATM card for corps members NYSC account.
– A Photo of completed letter of undertaking clearly signed and dated by corps member.
There you have it. Now nothing is stopping you from getting that collateral free loan.
To apply, click here – https://www.creditdirect.ng/apply/