If you happen to be a trader in the Nigerian stock exchange market. You may have come across different firms, enterprises, and companies that provide investment and consultative services.
For those who are yet to invest and those who want to invest in the Nigerian stock market, it is of paramount importance that you get a good stockbroker to back you up as you trade. A bad stockbroker is a determining factor that could lead to failure and could frustrate and leave you in disillusion. However, for you to make it in this business and have a successful investment, you must get the right broker.
In this article, you will get to find out about the Belfry Investment and securities companies, it’s services, functions, and duties; as well as their contact details.
About the Belfry Investment and Securities Company
The Belfry Investments and Securities Ltd is a commercial enterprise based in Lagos, Nigeria which is in the business line of providing financial and management consulting for stock traders in the Nigerian Stock exchange market.
Generally, all stockbroking companies list out their shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) was founded in 1960 and currently, it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA).
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) offers listing and trading services, as well as market data solutions, ancillary technology services, licensing services and more.
As of March 2018, there were about 176 companies including Belfry Investment and securities were listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and their combined market capitalization totaled ₦8.5 trillion.
Currently, there are 327 brokers in Nigeria. If Belfry Investments and securities is your chosen stockbroker, you will have to consider reading this article to the end to know about what they offer.
What do Belfry Investment and securities offer?
1. They initiate trades (buys and sells) on behalf of their client. Typically, this can be done electronically, as they can get to execute trades by mobile phone or in-person on a physical trading floor.
2. Belfry investment and securities limited help to research and recommend investments for their clients. For instance, they wouldn’t recommend a high-risk stock for a client with a low-risk portfolio.
3. Another responsibility of Belfry is that they sell stock on behalf of their client. If a client has an execution-only account, Belfry can only sell the stock of such a client when asked to do so. If a client has an advisory account, Belfry limited can only advise such a client to sell his stocks. And if a client has a discretionary account, Belfry has some leeway on selling the stocks on behalf of that client based on a prearranged guideline.
4. Belfry is trusted by many traders when it comes to making a technical and economic analysis of different companies and stocks. They advise their clients about which stocks they should buy to add to their financial portfolio and make looks for profitable companies’ stocks.
5. They stay informed and updated on the latest financial news, tax laws and market research to provide their clients with the best return. These financial agents are out to provide a rewarding career to their clients.
Belfry Investment and securities limited is located at No 9 Otunba Adedoyin Ogungbe Crescent, Lekki Phase 1 Estate, Behind Elim Motors, Lekki, Lagos.
Telephone Contact: +23412706341