World renowned Forex broker, Admiral markets was founded in 2001 as an online platform for the traders to trade in the foreign exchange market. Admiral markets has received the legal backing to commence its business as it is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in London, the United Kingdom (UK). Admiral markets makes its platform a transparent one as Forex traders over all the world can bank on them to transact in real trading situations.
As a global brand, Admiral markets boasts of having more than 24,000 customers and clients which trades actively on it’s platform. In September 2015, Admiral markets won the award of the Best Meta Trader 4 Forex broker in the UK Forex awards. In the same year, the Forex broker was voted as “Poland’s Best Forex Broker” after they participated in the FX Cuffs, which is the biggest Forex conference summit in Poland.
Admiral markets offers three types of trading accounts for its clients. First is the classic Admiral market account which requires a minimum account deposit of $200, with a leverage that runs up to 1:500. The Admiral Prime account is the second account; it makes uses of the MT4 trading platform and it requires a minimum account deposit of $1000. The Admiral MT5 account requires a minimum account deposit of $1000 and it makes use of the new Meta Trader 5 Platform.
Admiral market also accepts the use of a demo account which can be opened by beginners who are eager to give a tryout on their trading platform. The demo account does not require any minimum account deposits, it is free and a virtual fund of $10,000 is given to Forex traders on each demo account signup.
Features of Admiral Markets
- They offer certain incentives which are in the form of promotions and bonuses to traders.
- Admiral markets supports the MT4 trading platform.
- They educate their traders and clients by providing them with tools, videos and seminars which will help them to trade successfully in the Forex market.
- They have a user-friendly website which is easy for users to navigate.
- Their Andriod and iOs mobile applications are responsive
- Traders are sent notifications and alerts on the market activity.
- It’s system supports the new Meta Trader 5 platform.
- Admiral markets has a customer care support which is reachable for 24 hours of everyday.
- They have different methods of payment for account deposit.
- Admiral markets provides the option of a demo account for new Forex traders.
- The website has a live chat support by which clients can contact the Admiral Markets company.
Admiral market has various payment options which it enables for clients to make deposit to fund their account and withdraw their funds. The popular payment system include credit card, bank wire transfer, Skrill, Sofort, Paypal, Neteller. Withdrawal and cash-out are made with the use of bank transfers only.
The Admiral market has a working customer care support for their clients to contact them for inquires, help and support. The Admiral Markets customer service can be reached on phone and the live chat on its website.
Admiral markets is a regulated Forex company.
A demo account with $10,000 is provided for new forex traders.
Clients have the option of choosing any of the these trading account.
The company is administered by Forex professionals
MT4 and MT5 trading platforms are available
Clients can only withdraw their funds through the option of bank wire transfer.
Commissions are charged on certain countries that make withdrawal request.
The company is a reputable Forex broker which is globally known in the Forex market. They have a good trading platform which gives Forex traders a good trading experience and satisfaction in banking with them.